KLUE is used for user testing websites on mobile devices. KLUE records on-screen activity and gestures along with audio.
With KLUE Mobile design teams and researchers can use their own list of iOS users or utilize the diverse panel offered by KLUE Labs to screen in participants for qualitative mobile user experience studies. Users can take studies from anywhere in the world at a time and place that is most comfortable for them. This tool eliminates the need to schedule test time or have participants come to your site.
Once you’ve designed a study using our web interface, KLUE Labs will notify your participants that your study is live via email or push notification. You can target by gender, age, education, household income and location. Users who opt to participate are presented with a task to complete on your site while KLUE Mobile records the user interaction. You can hear spoken audio and see playbacks of gestural movements.
Unlike other remote testing products for mobile, KLUE Mobile does not require any modifications to your existing site. Additionally, intelligent management solutions immediately notify you when the results have been captured and you can easily select, download and share video clips with your team. Optionally, follow up surveys can be launched to gather satisfaction metrics and much more.
At a glance:
- Participants: Invite your own list of participants or use our own diverse panel. We notify your list by email and our panel using push notifications. You can target by gender, age, education, household income, and location.
- Recording: See what users are saying and doing. Capture interaction with your mobile website. Hear spoken audio as participants engage with your site.
- Results: Get results immediately. You are notified as participants complete studies.
- Clips: Select, download and share video with your team.
- Availability: KLUE works with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device running iOS 4.3 or higher.
- Locations: Participants can take studies from anywhere in the world at a time and place that is most comfortable for them. No need to schedule time or have participants come to you.
To get started, sign up to begin testing.